g first in shutouts with seven.dd

Nezávazně o všem a o ničem

g first in shutouts with seven.dd

Příspěvekod lw789 » pát 20. črc 2018 7:24:12

With the majority of NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. No QB Controversy? Though the pair are battling it out against each other for the starters role in New York, Jets quarterbacks Geno Smith and Michael Vick are getting along famously during camp. Both West Virginia products, Smith recalls Vick reaching out to him just after his release from prison when Smith was beginning to show elite potential at the school. "He called me on my cellphone," Smith told the New York Times. “He didnt want anything. He didnt want to recruit me for anything. He didnt want to ask me for anything. He just wanted to get to know me. He liked the way I played, and he said he wanted to give me some guidance." Vick, signed by the Jets this past winter after five years with the Eagles that saw him lose the starting QB job to Nick Foles, hopes that hell be able to set an example for Smith and make sure that the 23-year-old doesnt make many of the same poor choices that the first-overall pick in the 2001 NFL Draft did. Even though Vick admits there were those who warned him of similar dangers and he chose to ignore them, he believes it will be different with Smith. “People told me that, but, you see, Genos a different kid,” said Vick. “First and foremost, he has the fortitude to be the best. He understands that nothing is going to be given to you. You got to go out and earn everything in this league. Hes got us supporting him, cheering him on. There is no better feeling than to have guys behind you who want you to succeed.” As for still starting in the NFL after 11 seasons in the league, Vick is holding out hope. “I still want to start in this league one day," the four-time Pro Bowler said. "I still want to play. I want to play as long as I can. I love football. But as of right now, Im going to enjoy this moment right here with G[eno.] I want to see G try to go out there and achieve some things we know he can achieve." Still Packing Em In? Though hes a free agent and able to sign with any team he chooses, Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy still considers tight end Jermichael Finley a member of his team. "Jermichael Finley is a Green Bay Packer in my opinion and obviously hes going through a medical situation," McCarthy told the Appleton Post-Crescent. "First and foremost, you just want him to get healthy." Finley, 27, has been out of action since an October 20 game against the Cleveland Browns where he incurred a spinal contusion that required vertebrae surgery. Hes only recently been given the go-ahead by doctors to resume football-related activities. If Finley doesnt return, the Packers are looking at Richard Rodgers and Brandon Bostick for the role of starting TE. The team has also brought in the talented, but troubled Colt Lylerla, undrafted out of Oregon. "I like our tight ends. I think thats a group that were really got to get a lot of pad work," McCarthy said. "I mean, if there was ever, if you wanted to say, OK, what group progressed? You went, OK, wow (about tight ends) in spring." The Packers have one spot on their 90-man roster and $13 million remaining in cap space. The Welcome Matt Down in Oakland Inequivocly, Matt Schaub is the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders. Head coach Dennis Allen told ESPN that second-round pick Derek Carr isnt in consideration for the role. "Im really excited about Derek Carr," said Allen, who is heading into his third year as Raiders coach. "I think hes got a chance to be a top-level quarterback in this league. But hes young, and hes a rookie. Thats a tough proposition in this league. I know weve seen some guys that have been able to have some success as rookie quarterbacks, but Ive also seen some opportunities where guys have had a chance to sit in behind a veteran quarterback and watch and learn and go on to have successful careers." Schaub is coming off of one of the ugliest years in his pro career. Last year with the Houston Texans, Schaub threw for 14 interceptions, including pick-sixes in four-straight games, and had a career-worst 73 QB rating. Still, Allen is committed to Schaub. "Its Matt," said Allen. "Matts our quarterback." DaShawn Hand Jersey . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.co ... te-Jersey/. Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Luke Willson Lions Jersey . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. Devon Kennard Jersey . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform.Boston Bruins netminder Tuukka Rask, Ben Bishop of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Colorado Avalanche keeper Semyon Varlamov have been named finalists for the 2013-14 Vezina Trophy. The award is handed out annually to the NHLs best goaltender. Bishop set the Lightning franchise record for wins in a season (37) and ranked fourth in the NHL. This is his first time as a Vezina Trophy finalist. The Denver native finished with a .924 save percentage and a 2.23 goals-against average. The last Lightning nominee for the award was Daren Puppa in 1996. Rask posted a 36-15-6 record, guiding the Bruins to their first Presidents Trophy since 1990. He was the only goaltender to rank among the NHLs top five in each of the major statisticcal categories, including finishing first in shutouts with seven.dddddddddddd His .930 save percentage was the NHLs second-best and his 2.04 goals-against average was good for fourth overall. The last Bruin to be nominated for the Vezina is also the last to win: Tim Thomas in 2010-11. Varlamov led the NHL with 41 victories, as well as facing more shots and making more saves than any other netminder. He broke his head coach Patrick Roys and franchise record for wins by one single victory. Varlamov is a Vezina finalist for the first time and the first Avalanche goaltender nominated for the award since Roy in 2001-02. He finished third in save percentage with a .927 mark and posted a 2.41 goals-against average. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Zpět na Pokec