DENVER (AP) — Trevor Story is going over the top

Co, kdy a jak správně jíst

DENVER (AP) — Trevor Story is going over the top

Příspěvekod liny195 » pon 15. dub 2019 3:01:51

to get back on the field http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , altering his throwing motion to take some of the stress off his sore right elbow.The Colorado Rockies All-Star shortstop returned to the lineup Monday night after missing a week with the ailment. Story batted fifth as the playoff-chasing Rockies opened a four-game series against the Philadelphia Phillies.“It’s tough just sitting and watching,” Story said. “It’s not ideal. The timing of it was pretty brutal. Just really tried to keep my focus .on the treatment and getting better.”Story tweaked his elbow on a throw in the first inning Sept. 17 in Los Angeles and aggravated it on a swing in the fourth.“It’s gotten better every single day, and I’m ready to play,” Story said.Story has been practicing throwing from a more straightaway angle, which cuts down on elbow stress. He also worked on spin moves Sunday in Arizona and said “it felt good Jeimer Candelario Jersey ,” he said. “There are little things I can do to take pressure off.”At the plate, the elbow doesn’t really bother him.“But you can’t say so until the game,” he quickly added.The 25-year-old Story is in the midst of a breakout season, hitting .288 with 33 homers and 102 RBIs. He recently became the first shortstop in major league history with at least 40 doubles, 30 home runs and 25 steals in a season.His return couldn’t come at a more opportune time. The Rockies started Monday trailing the NL West-leading Dodgers by 1½ games. It’s a name that manager Bud Black was all too happy to pencil back into the heart of the order behind Nolan Arenado http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , who has 34 homers and 103 RBIs this season.“He’s one of our best players. He plays a premium position and hits in the middle of the order. So it’s quite a presence we didn’t have for a week of games,” Black said. “He’s one of our core players and one of best in the National League.”In other Rockies health news, left-hander Tyler Anderson was scratched from his start after he experienced shoulder soreness and replaced by right-hander Jon Gray. Starter-turned-reliever Chad Bettis is slated to pitch Tuesday.“We decided to do what’s best for the team,” said Anderson, 6-9 with a 4.76 ERA this season. “It’s frustrating. I want to take the ball every fifth day. I can’t think about that now Chad Bettis Jersey , I just have to think about getting back as quick as I can.” OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) Oakland Athletics right-hander Daniel Gossett will undergo Tommy John surgery Wednesday, two days after opening day starter Kendall Graveman had a similar procedure.Gossett, winless in five starts for the A’s this season, has been out since June 4 with a right elbow strain. The team had been hopeful of getting him back into the rotation but after Gossett met with Dr. Keith Meister in Texas earlier Monday Jonathan Lucroy Jersey , the decision was made to have surgery.Gossett is the fourth A’s pitcher to have Tommy John surgery this season. Graveman’s surgery was on Monday while Jharel Cotton and A.J. Puk had the reconstructive surgery in the spring. Both Cotton and Puk were projected to be in the A’s rotation this year.Gossett was 0-3 with a 5.18 ERA in 24 1/3 innings for the A’s this year.
liny195

Zpět na Výživa, doplňky výživy...