h as hard as he can go, but do

Fotografie všeho druhu

h as hard as he can go, but do

Příspěvekod lw789 » pát 10. srp 2018 6:53:28

AUBURN, Ala. -- Former Auburn and LPGA player Danielle Downey has died in a single-car accident. She was 33. Downey lost control on Lee Road 57, the car overturned several times and she was ejected at about 10 p.m. Thursday, Lee County Coroner Bill Harris said Friday. Harris said she was apparently heading home after spending time with friends and was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. Downey was in her second season as Auburns director of golf operations. She filled in for coach Kim Evans during the 2012-13 season after Evans was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. "Im absolutely devastated," Evans said. "Danielle meant so much to me, the girls and this program. Not only did she give much of her life to Auburn as a student-athlete and as a mentor to these young women, but she was so instrumental to this team during some tough times over the past year. Danielle was like a daughter to me." A native of Rochester, N.Y., Downey was a three-time All-American who finished second in the 2002 NCAA tournament. Downey had seven top-10 finishes and one tournament victory on the Futures Tour. She finished in the money 15 times on the LPGA Tour from 2006 through 2010, including a career-best fourth at the 2008 Bell Micro LPGA Classic. Downey returned to school and graduated in May 2013 with a degree in health promotion. "This is a tragic and devastating loss for Danielles family, our student-athletes and staff and the entire Auburn family," Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs said. "Danielle cared deeply about people and she was loved by all who knew her. She impacted a lot of lives here as a player and a member of our staff. Our hearts go out to Danielles mother and father, her sisters and all who knew and loved her. She will be dearly missed." DeMarre Carroll Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. DAngelo Russell Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/. After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. Drazen Petrovic Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade.TORONTO -- Casey Janssen doesnt have a date circled on his calendar for his return to the Toronto Blue Jays lineup. The Toronto closer is dealing with a left abdominal/lower back problem that sent him to the disabled list March 30, the eve of the Jays season opener. "Its just a day-by-day thing," Janssen said Saturday of his return. He says he plans to push as hard as he can go, but does not want to set a rigid timeline that might lead to disappointment -- or headlines. "We dont want to get ahead of ourselves," he explained. "We dont want to have dates where either I or you (media) guys or anyone else wants to have as a deadline or a certain date, where if I dont make it that day then its breaking news or something like that." Coming after a pre-season that saw him pitch just three innings as he protected his shoulder, it all means that Janssen is a long way off from where he hoped to be. "Im starting to trust it a lot more," he said of the problem oblique muscle. "Im starting to be a lot more active on it. The recovery is quicker, I guess. If Im active on it, within a few hours it (the discomfort) is probably gone. You wake up with a fresh start every day which is nice. "Ive just got to continue to progress. The further we get away from that Montreal date, the healthier its going to get." The Montreal date was the late March finale to the Toronto pre-season. Janssen felt something as he was warming up to go in against the New York Mets, but didnt think it was anything moree than a "tight something.dddddddddddd" "Never did I imagine Id be sitting here in late April having not thrown a pitch," he said. The days after, however, he knew it was something more than tightness. Janssen is slated to throw a bullpen session Sunday, with another planned a few days later. A rehab assignment in the minors will follow. He has already had one of those shut down mid-month when it was determined he needed further rest. "I cant wait to throw (the bullpen session), Im excited," he said. "Hopefully theres no looking back." As frustrated as he is by the inactivity, the 32-year-old right-hander understands patience is needed. "Being in the position where I pitch in a game, youve got to be good," he said. "You dont want to let the team down by figuring it out up here. "So I want to be clicking once I get up here ... At the end of the day, my arms got to be able to bounce back, do the things Im asked to do here and then also have my side tested enough where, the same thing, Im not getting special treatment when Im ready." Janssen, who converted 34-of-36 save opportunities last season. says he only feels the injury occasionally in his day-to-day life. But given the importance of the bodys trunk to throwing, it is like Kryptonite to a pitcher. "Theres no injury thats fun," he said. "This one seems to take lot more time, even when theres no extreme pain." Sergio Santos has assumed the role of closer in Janssens absence. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Zpět na Fotografie