ate Diaz.Only three of Cerrones fights (Dos Anjos, Alvarez a

Dotazy týkající se stránek FIT-KUL.cz

ate Diaz.Only three of Cerrones fights (Dos Anjos, Alvarez a

Příspěvekod lxt1217 » stř 19. zář 2018 8:35:01

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - An alleged search of the Palestinian Football Association headquarters in the West Bank by the Israeli military was denounced by Asian Football Confederation president Sheik Salman Bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa on Tuesday.The military, however, said it hadnt targeted the building and there was no raid there.A day after the alleged incident, Sheik Salman accused the Israelis of breaking into the PFA headquarters ... a dangerous precedent that requires the international sporting family to stand together and support the PFA, he said in a statement on the AFC website.The AFC would work with FIFA, he added, to study ways and mechanisms to put an end to the suffering of Palestinian football, and send a tough message to the Israeli authorities to stop its attacks on various parts of the Palestinian footballing system.FIFA said in a statement that President Sepp Blatter was very sad to learn about an incident involving (the) Israeli army force that happened yesterday (Monday).In Tel Aviv, The military said a routine patrol in the area asked some Palestinians for their identification cards, and when they said the cards were inside the football association building, had followed them inside to check the cards.The PFA has complained about Israeli travel restrictions on some of its players in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, a territory ruled by the Palestinian Islamic militant group Hamas.Israel has cited concerns about possible attacks by Palestinian militants as the main reason for sweeping restrictions on movement that affects most Palestinians, including athletes.Blatter intervened to try to mediate, and first hosted a meeting with leaders of the Israeli and Palestinian football federations at FIFAs Zurich headquarters in September 2013. Still, the problems persist.Therefore a joint meeting between both organizations has been scheduled for December in Morocco, FIFA said. The planned meeting is on the sidelines of the Club World Cup.Despite a lack of training camps and the travel restrictions, the Palestinians won the AFC Challenge Cup in May to qualify for the Asian Cup, in 2015 in Australia, for the first time. Womens Eagles Super Bowl Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Matt Pryor Super Bowl Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.cheapeaglessuperbowljerseys.com/. Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Jordan Mailata Super Bowl Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Josh Sweat Super Bowl Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner.TORONTO - Fresh from his UFC 182 win Saturday night over Myles (Fury) Jury in Las Vegas, Donald (Cowboy) Cerrone was driving back to his New Mexico home in his RV when Dana White called.The UFC president was offering him another fight — stepping in for the injured Eddie Alvarez against former UFC and WEC lightweight champion Benson Henderson in the co-main event of a Jan. 18 televised card in Boston.Cerrone, who thrives on a busy schedule, said yes — even if White seemed less than happy about seeing his workhorse return to the cage just 15 days after going three rounds.I dont really want you to take this fight but Ive got an opportunity for you, Cerrone recalled White saying.Danas like I think you should take some time off but Im not telling you to take time off. He said Im just talking to you as a friend. I was like All right, Ill take the fight.So the 31-year-old lightweight with a penchant for Budweiser and cowboy hats will be soon getting back in the RV for the 32-hour drive to Boston from Albuquerque.Irish star featherweight Conor (The Notorious) McGregor, ranked fifth among 145-pound contenders, faces No. 10 Dennis Siver of Germany in the main event at TD Garden.Cerrone (26-6 with one no contest) moved up to No. 3 in the lightweight rankings after his dominating decision over eighth-ranked Jury.The Boston fight, which will complete a trilogy between Cerrone and Henderson that dates back to 2009, will be the sixth for Cerrone since January 2014 — and seventh since Aug. 28, 2013, when he suffered his last loss via decision against Rafael Dos Anjos.He has won six straight since, absorbing 197 significant strikes while handing out 261, according to FightMetric. Jury connected on just 15 significant strikes in 15 minutes.Compare that to UFC 141 when Cerrone was battered by 238 significant strikes in a 2011 loss to Nate Diaz.Only three of Cerrones fights (Dos Anjos, Alvarez and Jury) since August 2013 went the distance with two finishing in the second round (Jim Miller and Evan Dunham) and the other two (Adriano Martins and Edson Barboza) ending in the first round.ddddddddddddFighters put their bodies through gruelling training camps and weight cuts before each trip to the Octagon. Cerrone said he had no idea what impact fighting again so soon might have on his six-foot-one frame.Probably damaging, Im sure, he said on a conference call Tuesday. But so is cocaine and alcohol. So I think this is a little less.Fifth-ranked Henderson (21-4) is coming off a first-round TKO at the hands of dos Anjos, currently ranked the No. 1 contender among 155-pounders.Cerrone usually leaves the scouting of opponents to his coaches. But Henderson (21-4) is a familiar foe.Their two previous meetings were in the WEC with Henderson winning by five-round decision in October 2009 and first-round submission April 2010.I know a lot about Benson, he said. Good dude, friend of mine.Those fights, that was years ago, man. What do I take away from those? I take the losses that I got from them. I wouldnt take this fight on short notice, one if I wasnt clearly an (expletive) loon and two if I didnt think I could beat Ben.While he talked up Hendersons skills, Cerrone said he would have said yes no matter who the opponent was.I just need a who, he said.And while he acknowledged Henderson is dangerous, Cerrone said: If Im going to be the champ, Ive got to beet everyone anyway.During a public workout in Las Vegas last week, Cerrone wore a T-shirt that summed up that attitude. It read Anyone, Anyplace, Anytime.Next up for 155-pound champion Anthony (Showtime) Pettis is dos Anjos, at UFC 185 on March 14 in Dallas.Cerrone usually pesters White immediately after each outing about whos next on his fight card. That didnt happen this time because the UFC boss was under the weather.But Cerrone said he spoke to co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta, who told him he would be getting a call. It just came sooner than later.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Zpět na Dotazy a odpovědi