er Roger Goodell made $44.2 millio

Nezávazně o všem a o ničem

er Roger Goodell made $44.2 millio

Příspěvekod lw789 » stř 21. lis 2018 5:29:47

NEW YORK -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made $44.2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted. Goodell earned $35.1 million in salary, bonus and pension compensation. Based on IRS reporting guidelines, his total 2012 compensation includes a $5 million incentive payment and a $4.1 million pension payment from the 2011 lockout year that was paid in 2012. The leagues revenues have approached $10 billion and its TV ratings dominate all other programming. "Commissioner Goodells compensation reflects the value of his leadership and the success of the NFL at the highest levels," said Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, a member of the leagues compensation committee. "His significant accomplishments continue to strengthen our game, our business and our leading position in the sports industry." League general counsel Jeff Pash was second on the list of executives pay with $7.86 million, and he had $1.23 million in deferred compensation. Executive vice-president Eric Grubman was at $4.243 million, with another $527,000 deferred. "The NFL owners determined that the NFL under Goodell is the best-run sports league and has a great future," said Marc Ganis, president of SportsCorp, a Chicago-based consulting firm, and close observer of the NFL. "They felt Rogers performance warranted his compensation to at least be comparable to the highest paid commissioner, which has historically been Bud Selig." Selig is believed to earn a salary in excess of $20 million. "The people who decided his performance warranted this compensation are the same people who are paying it, the 32 team owners," Ganis added. "They decided that Goodells performance was worth a little more than $1 million for each of the teams -- a very rational decision based on the extraordinary results Goodell has delivered for them." Authentic Elmer Lach Jersey .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Montreal Canadiens Shop Free Shipping . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. http://www.cheapnhlcanadiensjerseysauth ... den-jersey. The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. Authentic Karl Alzner Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Authentic Andrew Shaw Jersey . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them.LONDON - Ched Evans, the soccer player trying to revive his career after a rape conviction, blamed mob rule tactics for forcing English club Oldham to abandon plans to sign him on Thursday.Oldham said death threats received by staff, sponsors, and fans during a week of intense scrutiny on the third-division club made it impossible to sign Evans.Evans criticized those who stopped his lawful quest to return to professional soccer.Sadly the mob rule tactics employed by the more radical elements of our society and the constant media reporting has had the desired influence on some sponsors and the club would face significant financial pressure if I joined them, Evans said on his personal website.Evans said funding for a new stand at Oldhams stadium would have been jeopardized if he played for the team.It would mean that workers would lose their jobs and others would be put at risk, he said. That would simply not be fair.The former Manchester City, Sheffield United and Wales striker maintains he was wrongly convicted of raping a 19-year-old woman in a hotel room in Wales in 2011. He was released from jail about three months ago and has since been trying to sign with a professional soccer team, while seeking to get his conviction overturned by the Criminal Cases Review Commission.Whilst I continue to maintain my innocence, I wish to make it clear that I wholeheartedly apologize for the effects that night in Rhyl has had on many people, not least the woman concerned, Evans said.Several people have been fined for revealing the victims identity online, and she has reportedly had to change her name several times and move.ddddddddddddt has been claimed that those using social media in an abusive and vindictive way towards this woman are supporters of mine, Evans said. I wish to make it clear that these people are not my supporters, and I condemn their actions entirely.Oldham has lost sponsorship deals this week over its pursuit of Evans, and also said it received a barrage of abuse.Proceeding could have placed significant financial pressure on the club and continued to be a divisive influence, Oldham chief executive Neil Joy said.We deplore and condemn the vile and abusive threats, some including death threats, which have been made to our fans, sponsors and staff whilst this process has been in the public domain, Joy added outside the clubs stadium.The Professional Footballers Association is still helping the 26-year-old Evans find a team.PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor compared Evans bid to clear his name with Hillsborough stadium disaster campaigners who fought to ensure the 96 dead Liverpool fans were not blamed for the 1989 crush.(Evans) wouldnt be the first person or persons to have been found guilty, maintained their innocence, and then been proved right, Taylor told the BBC. We know what was alleged to have happened at Hillsborough and its now unravelling, and were finding it was very different to how it was portrayed at the time — indeed by the police.___Rob Harris can be followed at www.twitter.com/RobHarris Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Zpět na Pokec